Enterprise & Training Company Ltd (ETC) specialises in the delivery of employment, training and business services. ETC has been operating since 1989 and services suburbs and towns along the East Coast of Australia between Melbourne and the Gold Coast.
Over the past 23 years, we have placed over 43,000 people into jobs, trained more than 20,000 people, and helped over 30,000 small businesses to start-up and grow.
ETC is a Job Services Australia provider, a nationally accredited Registered Training Organisation and Business Enterprise Centre. Our core business falls into three main categories; ETC Employment Solutions, ETC Training Solutions and ETC Business Solutions. Within this structure, we deliver a suite of complementary services:
ETC's Employment Services team work meticulously to help job seekers overcome barriers and find long term employment. ETC has been awarded one of the highest national site averages for employment services of any Job Services Australia provider in Australia.
The team also offers a FREE recruitment service helping employers find reliable staff to fill long or short-term positions. ETC has access to skilled and motivated staff and match the right person to business requirements.
As a Registered Training Organisation, ETC delivers nationally accredited training programs from Certificate to Diploma levels in a range of industries including Community Services, Retail, Hospitality, Sawmilling and Business & Management.
ETC's training methodology is to improve the skills of participants by enhancing and contemporising training in a manner that is reflective of best practice industry standards and to support them achieve employment and promotional outcomes.
ETC continues to deliver:
- Qualified and highly experienced industry recognised trainers who ensure that our participants and trainees receive quality, responsive training solutions supporting them to achieve accreditation in their respective industries.
- Training programs that are responsive to and tailored to meet individual and business needs, including clients with a disability and those from Cultural and Linguistically diverse communities.
ETC also assists business owners to source available government funding for the professional development of their staff.
As the Mid North Coast Business Advisory Service and Business Enterprise Centre, ETC delivers business support, referral, mentoring and skills development services to new and existing businesses. ETC provides and supports a number of Government programs including:
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) - helping people turn their business dream into reality
- Indigenous Business Australia - helping Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders secure funding for businesses
ETC achieves recognition across a broad geographical area, yet always retaining our primary focus on building economically, socially and environmentally sustainable communities' through delivering quality employment, training and business services.
- In the last 23 years, we have successfully provided training to and placed in employment in excess of 50,000 people across regional NSW.
- Over the last two years, ETC delivered a 200% increase in traineeships
- ETC won the Professional Services Award at the Coffs Coast Business Awards in 2009 and 2010, and the Community Services Award in 2010 and 2011.
- ETC also won the 2011 Macleay Argus Business Award in the Not-For-Profit category.
As a community focused organisation, ETC enjoys re-investing its profits back into the business and into supporting the communities in which they operate in.Our team of over 120 highly skilled staff is dedicated to providing a FREE personalised service and valuable expertise in the pursuit of your employment, training and business goals.
We look forward to guiding you in you future success