Is Temping an option?
Temping is often overlooked as an employment option. However, in reality the stop-gap nature of Temping has benefits for both employer and employee.
Whether you're an employer or a prospective or current Temp, the benefits of Temping include:
- Variety of where and when work is performed
- A favourable stop-gap solution with no long-term commitment
- Simplified payroll - in that salaries are paid on a casual basis, and are invoiced by ETC
- Clarity on the requirements of any resource allocation for a position
- Similar to a selection box of chocolates...Temping provides a nice sampler!