Specialist business advice and mentoring programs
Would you like to spend more time working on your business, and not in it? Are you unsure about which way your business should go? Are you looking for ways to improve productivity, profitability and growth?
ETC has supported over 37,374 small businesses
ETC Business Services provides a range of business advisory services and knowledge building workshops. Our business services have been a contributing factor in the success of many locally owned businesses, and we are recognised as the state and federal governments’ designated provider of advice and support for small business on the Mid North Coast.
Specialist Business Services
The Australian Small Business Advisory Service (ASBAS) programme caters to start ups, micro, small and medium businesses on the NSW Mid North Coast. The ASBAS programme is designed to deliver specialised and expert business support through relevant, low cost advisory services that are practical, flexible and focused.
As a small business owner and enterprising person you can access support from our highly experienced business facilitators through the following areas:
- Personalised, confidential one-on-one tailored business advisory services
- Face-to-face meetings
- Virtual/online meetings
- Small group training for up to 10 people at a time
Access to mentoring networks for businesses in the Mid North Coast
We can assist you to:
- Achieve your business goals and improve performance
- Develop accountability, strategy and focus from a professional business mentor
- Undertake business health checks and diagnostics on your business
- Conduct market research and identify target markets through demographic analysis
- Access up to date industry benchmarking for your business
- Develop a business plan, giving your business direction and focus
- Improve bookkeeping processes and financial procedures in your business
- Increase revenue and productivity through marketing and sales
- Assist you to build your networking and referral business network
- Enhance your business skills through specialised training, events and workshop
What can I learn?
Business Services across the ASBAS programme provides specialist advisory and business related skills and knowledge in five main areas:
Funding avenues & Financial Analysis
- Independent information and guidance on available banking and finance products
- how to present finance bids
- effective cash flow management processes and financial data interpretation
- referrals to accounting advice
Building your business
- diagnostic assessment of current business operations, followed by business planning advice that meets identified needs
- assistance in preparing marketing plans on promotional opportunities and advertising options
- guidance on entering new markets and the feasibility of new business ideas, including exporting products or services
- referrals to other providers that have specific experience in a given industry or business proposition
Making the most of your talent and team
- guidance on human resource strategies, including recruitment, employment and occupational health and safety (OH&S) requirements
- advisory service meetings and networking opportunities
- talent recruitment and retention tools
- training programmes to inform enterprising people about significant new regulations and/or relevant Australian Government business initiatives
- assistance with creating, reviewing and implementing business plans, assessing and improving supply-chain management, succession planning and creating security over leased premises or intellectual property
- assistance to access appropriate legal advice, including on licencing, retail tenancy, intellectual property and credit management
- advice and assistance on e-commerce take-up
- advice and assistance with information technology and broadband services issues
- advice on adopting technology concepts to assist with marketing, managing and growing ideas.
Advisory session packages and pricing
Each ASBAS advisory session runs for up to 1.5 hours. They can be booked as a single session, or bought as a package.
Our rates and packages are:
- Individual advisory Session: $50
- Bronze package: Two advisory sessions $90
- Silver package: Three advisory sessions $120
- Platinum package: Five advisory sessions $199
Concession rates are available.
ETC runs ongoing ASBAS workshops around five main areas:
- Funding avenues and financial analysis
- Building your business
- Making the most of your talent and team
- Management capabilities
- Digital engagement implementation
You can view ETC’s business workshop calendar and book online here http://www.eventbrite.com.au/o/etc-8409812471\
For more information on ETC’s Business Services email firstname.lastname@example.org or call ETC’s Business Services Team on 1800 007 400.
This project has been supported by the Australian Small Business Advisory Services (ASBAS) programme, an Australian Government initiative.