Inspire / Motivate / Entertain
ETC BusinessLeaders provides the community with a network and learning environment to support the growth of local business. The aim of ETC BusinessLeaders is to bring high profile city speakers, to regional areas.
ETC BusinessLeaders events range from 180 to 300 people, providing your business with an excellent opportunity to showcase your brand, products or services.
We have brought some amazing speakers to the Mid North Coast including:
• Mark Bouris – Founder of Wizard Home Loans and host of ‘the Apprentice’
• Todd Sampson – Creative expert and well-known on the TV show Guren Transfer
• Jamie Durie – Owner of Durie Designs and developed Patio products
• Paul Clitheroe – Money guru
• Carolyn Creswell – Founder of Carmen’s muesli products
• Laurie Daley, NSW State of Origin Coach
• David ‘Kochie’ Koch – Sunrise presenter and financial commentator
• Ita Buttrose – Australian of the year and successful business woman
• Peter FitzSimons – Australian journalist and author
• Max Walker – legendary cricketer and businessman
• Corporal Mark Donaldson VC – Australian soldier
• Bernard Salt – who has shaken the Coffs Community into action
• George Negus – renowned journalist
• Anna Meares – Olympic Gold Medalist in Cycling
• Janine Allis – Founder of Boost Juice
• Patrick Van Grinsven – Australia’s leading hostage negotiator
• Steve Baxter – Entrepreneur, investor and “Shark” on Shark Tank
• Daniel Flynn – Cofounder and Director of Thankyou Group
• Robert de Castella – World Champion marathon runner and Managing Director of SmartStart
• Layne Beachley – the most successful female world champion surfer
• Tim Reid – founder of the Small Business Big Marketing Show
• Louise Mahler – Communication Specialist
• Dr Amantha Imber – Innovation Psychologist
• NSW State of Origin “True Blues”
• Turia Pitt – burns survivor and humanitarian
• Siimon Reynolds – Internationally renowned business coach and entrepreneur
• Mark McCrindle – award winning social researcher and demographer
• Naomi Simson – founding director of RedBalloon, blogger, entrepreneur, ‘Shark’ on Shark Tank
• Saroo Brierley – author of #1 international bestselling autobiography, ‘A Long Way Home’ and inspiration for the film ‘Lion’
Visit our youtube playlist to see a selection of our speakers discuss their presentations
ETC BusinessLeaders was formerly known as the ETC BusinessClub, which has been operating in Coffs Harbour since 1995. It is a not-for-profit organisation.
The Vision of ETC BusinessLeaders is to offer exceptional and dynamic B2B networking and business skills development.
Our Mission is to provide the community with a network and learning environment to support business growth, innovation and sustainability.
We look forward to working with you to ensure maximum partnership opportunities are achieved.