Lunch with Paul Clitheroe
Proudly presented by ANZ, join us for lunch with Paul Clitheroe, one of Australia’s most respected authorities on money, finance and business. Paul returns to Coffs Harbour by popular demand to talk about the Future of the Australian Economy – challenges and opportunities for small business.
One of Australia’s most influential people in the finance industry, Paul Clitheroe, is back in Coffs Harbour this November by popular demand.
BusinessLeaders in association with ANZ are thrilled to announce Paul as the special guest for their next Business Leaders Lunch on 14 November.
Paul is one of Australia’s most respected financial media commentators and is renowned for his ability to explain complex money matters in plain English. His presentation will focus on the Future of the Australian Economy, in particular on challenges and opportunities for small business.
Paul is regarded as the leading expert in his field and has given keynote presentations at hundreds of conferences and seminars in Australia, New Zealand, America and Europe. He hosts Talking Money on the Australian Radio Network nationally. He also hosted Channel Nine’s Money from 1993-2002 and in 2009 presented Second Chance as well as Money for Jam. Client testimonials from retailers, service business operators and corporates regard Paul as one of the best presenters on the topic of business:
“Paul was fantastic. I really mean that. Would recommend him to anyone. I have received emails from clients raving about how great he was and thanking us for inviting them. He definitely opened my eyes to a few things” – Corporate Traveller.
“He was exactly the right speed for the audience. A good mix of down to earth and sophistication. Related himself well to the audience. The feedback I had was that he was the best speaker most had seen” – Fuji Xerox.
“Both the retailers and the Lend Lease Group found your speech fascinating, not just from a business point of view, but also a personal point of view” – Lend Lease.
Date: Tuesday 14 November 2017
Time: 12pm to 2pm
Venue: Novotel Pacific Bay Resort, CNR Pacific Highway and Bay Drive, Coffs Harbour
- Lunch and networking
- Welcome, Sponsor Talk and Introduction of Speaker
- Paul Clitheroe presentation and Q&A with audience
- End of Year Presentation
- Event conclusion
All tickets cost $60 (plus GST) and includes lunch.
Ways to book:
- Reserved Table – this is for large groups who want to sit together (includes 10 seats in total).
- General Admission – for those travelling solo or in small groups (seated at tables with other GA guests).
Registrations are now closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is provided for lunch? – Novotel will have a buffet which includes a variety of options including Vegetarian dishes. Also fruit platters, desserts and drinks will be placed on all guest tables. If you require a specially prepared dish due to dietary requirements please contact ETC Business Leaders below.
- Do we have to be a member of ETC BusinessLeaders to Attend? – No, this event is open for everyone in the community to attend, although it is focused on businesses.
Need to speak with the event coordinator?
Contact ETC via
or (02) 6648 5466