Whether you are starting, buying or growing a business, it is important that you use market research and benchmarking to help you plan and implement your marketing strategy.
Market research can help you to determine:
- How big your market is
- Who your customers are and where are they located
- Who your competitors are
- How your market is changing
- Your target audience
- What your message is and what methods you will use to communicate the message
Benchmarking can show you:
- Where your weaknesses are
- Which areas you can improve
- New or different ways of doing things
- Strategies for improvement
- What is possible
- Where your strengths are and how to maintain them
- Where you can increase efficiency
ETC is the provider of Small Biz Connect, a contemporary, comprehensive and high-quality support service for small businesses subsidised by the NSW government. As part of Small Biz Connect, ETC has access to tools which provide the essential facts and figures businesses need for their marketing strategy and methods.
Your first consultation is a FREE Business Health Check using the latest diagnostic software to pinpoint strengths and areas of opportunity.
Contact your local Small Biz Connect Advisor today on 1800 007 400 to find out how your business compares against the competition.