Most people don’t realise that Facebook for business operates in a different way to a personal Facebook page and used correctly can be an extremely powerful tool in reaching and growing your target market.
Small business operators are time poor and get frustrated when their Facebook posts do not deliver results. However, there are a range of simple techniques that they can learn to expand their reach and gain a whole new market of potential customers.
ETC Business Services specialises in training businesses on the most effective way to manage their business Facebook page and is hosting a series of workshops – Advanced Facebook Marketing – across the Mid North Coast in July to share these techniques.
“The workshops will cover the “insider secrets” that few people know about”, said ETC Business Services manager, Kevin Riddell. “The feedback on all of our social media courses is very positive as they are hands on and aim to ensure people walk away with practical skills they can immediately implement within their business”.
Workshop content will include:
- The targeted approach to increasing your reach
- Your post strategy & triggers to action
- Competitive product analysis to gain the edge
- Paid promotion – the best results for the lowest investment
Dates for the July workshops:
- Port Macquarie – Wednesday 5 July – ETC Office
- Kempsey – Thursday 6 July – ETC Office
- Nambucca – Wednesday 12 July – Nambucca Shire Council
- Bellingen – Thursday 13 July – Bellingen Golf Course
- Coffs Harbour – Wednesday 19 July – ETC Office
All workshops commence at 9.30am and finish at 1pm.
The cost is just $79 per person – a subsidised rate as the program is run under the Australian Small Business Advisory Service – a federal government program to help small business.
Bookings are essential!
For more information about these workshops visit: etcltd.com.au/facebook-for-your-business/