jobactive is the Australian Government’s way to get more Australians into work.
It connects job seekers with employers and is delivered by a network of providers throughout Australia.
ETC is proud to be a jobactive provider throughout the NSW Mid North Coast, NSW North Coast and Gold Coast.
Information for job seekers
ETC is committed to providing you a combination of online and face-to-face services to help you find a job as quickly as possible.
As an ETC job seeker you will receive:
- Contact from us within 2 business days of being referred by Centrelink
- Weekly automated emails, fortnightly phone calls/Skype and monthly (at least) face-to-face meetings to keep you engaged in looking for work
- Access to ETC’s “Job Lab” where you can watch online tutorials, webinars and videos about getting and keeping a job
- Access to ETC’s jlink App which will alert you to new jobs suitable to your skills
- “Job Skills Training” to increase your chances of getting a job such as reviewing your resume, applying for jobs and interview techniques
- Training to address skills gaps and increase your job prospects
- Access to a range of Work for the Dole activities designed to build upon your work skills
We will empower you to find work by giving you the tools to find jobs such as job search and interview techniques, “Job Skills Training” and information about the local labour market.
Depending on what’s agreed in your Job Plan we will facilitate work experience, work trials and pre-employment training programs, enabling you to “taste test” different industries and showcase your skills to prospective employers.
Once you have a job we will continue to support you.
For further information contact 1800 007 400.