Helping Learner Drivers Become Safer Drivers
A free 2 hour workshop provided by NSW Roads and Maritime Services.
The workshops are designed to help learner driver supervisors plan the best on-road experience for learner drivers and include information about the current licence conditions for learner and provisional drivers, young driver safety issues and low risk driving.
The workshops provide practical advice about:
- The new changes to the Learner Driver Permit,
- The new Safer Drivers Course,
- How to use the Learner Driver Log Book,
- How to plan driving sessions,
- How to deal with difficulties that may arise during driving practice,
- The importance of giving the learner constructive feedback.
Who should attend:
- Parents, friends or relatives who are/will be supervising drivers
- Learner drivers are welcome to attend if accompanied by their supervisor
The workshop will be presented by the Enterprise and Training Company (ETC) in partnership with Roads and Maritime Services (RMS).