The first step in growing your customer base, regardless of what industry you are in, is understanding what’s driving or motivating your customers.
ETC’s Biz Day Out “Business Boot Camp” is an opportunity to learn from key business experts and get your business in to shape ready for 2017!
Learn about the key trends impacting on business within the next decade, how to embrace change, understand your customers, creativity and presentation and how data can help you identify key areas in your business to develop the most effective strategies.
Business Boot Camp will cover:
- Is your business future ready: This is where we will consider key workforce and technological changes within the next decade and the influences of these changes on how we will do business
- Seven tips to boost your bottom line: Where we explore solutions based marketing, creativity and presentation, the value of reviews and data analysis in developing results focused strategies.
- Email is king: Learn how to create your own low cost, high impact emails, tips on gathering a strong database and on developing good content.
- Future ready self-assessment: This is where you get to consider key aspects of your business, and what you may need to consider when adapting to change.
- Developing strategies for 2017: You get to explore fresh new ways of thinking when it comes to boosting your business in 2017
- As well as attend and network at ETC’s Business Leaders Lunch with award winning social researcher Mark McCrindle.
This event runs on Monday 21 November, 9am to 3pm at Novotel Pacific Bay Resort. Bookings are essential. For more information visit etcbiz.eventbrite.com.au or contact ETC Business Advisor Robyn Simon on 0400 825 170.