Traineeships with ETC
What is a Traineeship?
A traineeship is training based within your place of employment. It enables you to gain industry experience and formal qualifications through on-the-job training.
With over 600 types of traineeships available, a traineeship often provides the ability to specialise in your field of interest, while offering the ability to undertake flexible learning and earn an income while you’re training.
The course content in a traineeship is approved under the Vocational Education, Training and Employment Act of 2000.
Are you an employer who wants a trainee in your business?
If you have a position available or someone already working for you, whose skills you would like to further develop, ETC can help you.
The benefits of traineeships with ETC include:
- Employing the right candidate can improve your productivity and bottom line
- Training is customised to meet your business objectives
- You may be eligible for up to $4,000* in employer incentives
- There has never been a better time with student fees currently waived^
*Eligibility criteria applies under the Federal Government employer incentive scheme and is determined by your nominated Australian Apprenticeship Support Network (AASN)
^For under 30s job seekers only.
How do I get started?
Fill out the enquiry form or call 1800 007 400 today.
- ETC has been delivering traineeships for more than 20 years.
- We have a strong connection and involvement with industry.
- We can source suitable candidates to meet your business needs.
- Nationally recognised training qualifications available
What’s involved in a traineeship?
Traineeships tend to be extremely flexible and can be based on full-time or part-time application. The length of a traineeship varies widely on the trainee’s personal skill level, application to study, the area of study and the industry in which the traineeship is being undertaken.