Would $4000 worth of wage incentives assist your business?
The demand for quality and affordable staff has accelerated in recent times. Providing the right customer experience is far too important to be left to chance. Consistently having the right staff training is a fantastic investment in your business. You may be eligible to receive substantial incentives under the Australian Government Incentive Programme, when your staff participate in employment-based training.
Benefits for Employers
- Enthusiastic/committed staff, ensuring positive interaction with your customers
- Training is relevant and applicable to your business
- ETC is a nationally accredited training organisation
- Government financial incentives reduce wage costs
Benefits to Trainees
- Increased confidence, enhanced service delivery, increased productivity
- Recipient of a nationally recognised qualification approved by the Australian National Training Authority
- Personalised Training Plan tailored to suit your work environment and career development
- Earn while you learn
Why use ETC Training?
- ETC Training Solutions manages an extensive range of nationally accredited training packages on its scope
- ETC Traineeships are individually tailored to meet the specific needs of your organisation
- Our trainers are industry professionals who hold current training and industry qualifications, and have a wealth of experience and knowledge in their areas of expertise.
No Obligation Consultation
Please contact ETC if you would like to receive a no obligation consultation. This will ensure you find out first hand how employment-based training can raise the level of your business performance.
ETC Training guarantees to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours of your request.
- Listen Kempsey’s River Street Early Learning Centre has been announced as the Enterprise & Training Company Limited (ETC) July Employer of the Month. Directors and owners Robert and Katherine Wilson said they were honoured to receive such recognition. “We haven’t been in operation for very long (4 months), so to …Read More »