The Project ME Workshop
Project ME will get you and your peers busy developing a project of your own to benefit the community and help you and other young people find jobs. This workshop is designed to be as flexible as needed. Below are some examples of projects that have been undertaken in the past:
- Food collection over Christmas to assist Youth Crisis Accommodation
- Skate Board rack development for local community organisations (in conjunction with the local Men’s Shed)
- Hints and Tips Fact Sheet on finding work for local young people
Benefits of doing the Project Me workshop:
- You can display your talents by developing a project of your own that works to your strengths.
- Give back to the community and help young people find jobs.
Identify a need and talk to a Youth Advisor about your Project Me idea.